HELLOHELLO I SHALL STATE THE OBVIOUS AND SAY THAT THIS BLOG IS DEAD.
VERY VERY DEAD.So because Celeste is a nice person she shall undeadify this blog! Wheeeeeeee litingceleste!!! :D
Hm. So. Uh shall think of spastic stuff.
Oh yeah there's a spastic thing I did which Wei Qing has been going around telling everybody. Okay fine the everybody comprises only Julie Lim. But still. Anyway on the last night of OBS...I SAW HER AND SHE SAW ME!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE I TELL YOU. CONSIDERING OUR STORES ARE LIKE 2 OR 3 STORES APART :D:D:D:D Hahaha. And yeah that was meant to be sarcastic in case you haven't realised. So yeah she and I...went to hug! And uh I kind of forgot that I was carrying my hat in my arms. So I opened up my arms...and my nice hat which I had preserved from the ruining sea water dropped into a puddle of water :(
What else ah. Eh actually OBS wasn't so spastic for me. Cos I didn't get to meet Wei Qing - the reservoir of spasticness - much. Sigh. Uh. Yeah the lamest person around was probably my watch's instructor CJ. And Jo-Ann Yeo was quite lame also lah. Haha. She said uh she wanted to invent a brain pill to make stupid people smart, and CJ would be her first customer. Haha. So during the entire camp, whenever Jo-Ann said or did anything stupid or lame or weird or spastic (which was quite often, I assure you, haha sorry Jo-Ann if you ever stumble across this blog), CJ would tell her "GO AND START WORKING ON THE PILL!!!"
Oh yeah this is not related to OBS. Haha. The J Block walls are anti-spastic!! I found that out today (: Cos I wasn't spastic during maths. But Wei Qing was having philo in J Block as well. Which led me to conclude that the J Block walls do not allow spasticness to travel through them. Awww. Okay fine that's kind of good. Cos that means I will never be spastic during maths on even week Fridays (:(:
And I found out that there's something else that can turn me spastic...SS! Otherwise known as "spastic session" because its not only effective on me - it turns Florence and Trina spastic too! Wheee!
Haha ok. Hopefully this shall liven up this poooooooor deeeeaaaaaad blog. Everybody's all too busy to come and post. Including me actually haha. ANYWAY I forgot I HAVE TO GO AND BATHE NOWWWWW OH NO HAHA. How could I forget! Okok byeeeee!
<3
celeste